Graphics drivers!

Treiber für Windows ( Sound, Grafik ... )

Beitragvon red1 » 23.01.2006 11:17

Hey Joel

Apologies for not replying sooner but i've been ill.........Alright now...

Well i was tidying up all my cables behind my tv etc.....And i unplugged my scart cable from the zenega
and when i plugged it back in i must have plugged it in in the bottom socket was using the top one.....
Windows xp booted up all green, Sh*t i thought, must have plugged the scart in the wrong socket but i let it boot and load by optimized igdctrl .bat and there it was a beautifully focused picture....

So box is now wonderful... :lol:

Next project is to increase the ram!! Have you increased yours?

Thanx again mate for all your endeavours.....

Respect

Red

He Joel Entschuldigungen für nicht eher antworten aber mich sind......... gut jetzt... krank gewesen Brunnen I räumte alle meine Kabel hinter meinem Fernsehapparat usw......A. ich trennte mein scart Kabel vom zenega auf und als ich verstopfte, es zurück in muß mir es innen in der unteren Einfaßung verstopft haben verwendete das obere..... Windows.xp lud herauf alles Grün, Sh*t I Gedanke, muß das scart in der falschen Einfaßung verstopft haben auf, aber ich ließ sie aufladen und Last durch optimiertes igdctrl bat und dort sie war eine schön fokussierte Abbildung.... So ist Kasten jetzt wundervolles...:lol: Folgendes Projekt ist, das RAM zu erhöhen!! Haben Sie Ihr erhöht? Thanx verbinden wieder für alle Ihre Bemühungen..... Respekt Rot
red1

Beitragvon Joel » 23.01.2006 13:22

Hello Red1

I am happy that you have fixed your problem. I have 256MB on Board.

It is not trivial to upgrade, because you need a lot of soldering experience and good equipment. I am R+D
Engineer and I have in my company optimum tools for such modifications (Fine solder iron, Microscope...).
But even with this equipment my first attempt failed. So I have to resolder all pins under Microscope.
Problem is that you have first to unsolder old RAM. From this RAM old solder remains on Pads, so that you have no planar surface. And the non planar surface gives you the problem with soldering of the new ones because you do not see the gap under the Pins. Result is a failed connection when you try to solder it.

Greetings Joel
Joel
Professional

Beitragvon red1 » 23.01.2006 13:26

Where did you get your 64 meg chips from mate??
red1

Beitragvon Joel » 23.01.2006 15:24

I got them from my cousin as engineering samples. He is working at EBV company. EBV is a german
distributor for electronic components.

Greetings Joel
Joel
Professional

Beitragvon red1 » 23.01.2006 18:45

OK Joel...Many thanx
red1

Beitragvon red1 » 25.03.2008 22:17

Just to dig up an old post...
Is there a new and improved graphics driver??
Saw the 6.1 gold mentioned??is this any better?

Danke
red1

Vorherige

Zurück zu Windows